Tuesday, February 23, 2010

RUPUNZEL GOES HIGH FASHION

Share
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We all know who is Rupunzel (she is the beautiful girl who is shut away into a tower in the middle of the woods, with neither stairs nor door, and only one room and one window. ) what we don't know is that Rupunzel can go superb high fashion as possible.

Numero Korea Feb issue relieved Rupunzel in the soul of Louis Vuitton's S/S collection. Oh, how fierce to be sent away in a tower with all thOse Louis Vuitton bags.

Photographed by: Lina Scheynius and Styled by Jeon Hyo-Jin, the spread shows model Hanne Gaby Odiele.

Oh btw! I have my formspring.me account already. You can ask me anything!

trendhunter|numerokorea|wikipedia


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates



2 comments:

  1. Ooh hello!

    I love these images, they're so beautiful.

    www.awonderingstar.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Patricia: I know! They are all beautiful with that LV S/S 2010 collection.

    ReplyDelete