Friday, October 2, 2009

LOVE LETTER

Share

Love Letter
Photobucket
I'M CRAVING FOR ALL OF THEM!!!
Photobucket
Well I must say I really LOVE that earrings.
Photobucket
The smell of a sophisticated lady is in that bottle, would you mind to spray?

Hey guys I'm back! I won't promise that I'm back for good because there is another typhoon to come! Oh well no one can stop me from blogging even this LV Spicy Sandals (It has different designs to choose from). It's so annoying that I can't wear this shoes, I know for myself that I can work that sho-es.

Set ft:
VIP Bejewelled Heart Layer Dress Php.13,144 (lipsy.co.uk), Louis Vuitton Spicy Sandals Php.103,522 (global14.com), Luella Brocade Clutch Bag Php.18,775 (swear-london.com), Love Letter Earrings Php.564 (modcloth.com), MARC JACOBS 'Daisy - Silver Edition' Eau de Parfum Php.4,141(nordstorm.com)

BE FIERCE DAHLING!
xoxo,
Rhai Laborte

No comments:

Post a Comment