Monday, September 21, 2009

YOU'LL ALL BE MINE

Share
Photobucket
I'm craving for this! Swear to Blair Waldorf! Pyramid Stud Gladiator (Php.552)
Photobucket
Mettalic Stud (Php.276)
Photobucket
Screw Head Trim (Php.460)
Photobucket
Patent Stud (Php.552)
Photobucket
Stud (Php.754)

Since last year I was acclaimed by my friends that I'm a total gladiator addict. I don't know if I need to believe them since I only owned 2 gladiator sandals, one was bought by my mom and the other one was custom-made. Though I must admit that in every outfit I always look for a way wherein I can paired my gladiator sandals in it. Gladiators are way cooler that other plain flats, I like to use them they are all fierce sometimes they make you fierce. Lastly, they always steal the spotlight, don't you like it? While you are walking you don't even notice that all are staring at you because you are wearing that fabulous gladiator.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE GLADIATOR SHOES POSTED ABOVE:

BE FIERCE DAHLING!
xoxo,
Rhai Laborte

No comments:

Post a Comment