Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SOFHIA COPPOLA LV COLLECTION NOW AVAILABLE!

Share
Photobucket

"I had an idea of what I was looking for and couldn't find... I think it must be every woman's fantasy to dream up an ideal bag and shoe. It was great to be able to make exactly what you want."

Photobucket
"My idea of Louis Vuitton was of a company with a great heritage and great quality, and working with them solidified this."
Photobucket
"Lauren Hutton is one of my fashion heroines. I had her in mind when we did the Monogram pochette."
Photobucket
"I put myself in everything I do."
Photobucket
"It was great to be able to make exactly what you want"
Photobucket
"For the day bags, I wanted classic colors that could go with everything and you wouldn't get tired of, but weren't black."
Photobucket
"It was great to look at all the materials they have available at Louis Vuitton. They showed me beautiful things once I told them what I was looking for."

"For the sandals, I worked with Fabrizio, the shoe expert. While I was speaking, describing what I wanted, he would draw it at the same time. That was cool."
Photobucket
"The idea is that the city bag fits all of your things during the day. And that you can keep the clutch inside and slip it out at night. Or you can do what I do, which is leave the day bag at home, with your work behind, and then take the clutch out in the evening."

Photobucket
Slim Suede Coal ($1,400) and Slim Suede Asphalt ($1,400)
Photobucket
Slim Lambskin Gold ($1,400)

Photobucket

SC Bag Monogram ($2,250)
Photobucket
SC Bag Suede Asphalt ($3,730)

Acclaimed Actress, director, producer and screen writer Sofhia Coppola Louis Vuitton Collection is now available in Market. After months and months of planning here it goes baby ready to use ! I just browsing tweets in twitter and I rehd the tweet of Louis Vuitton Us about this article and OMG! I'm so effin obsessed with these bag and clutch designs. They all look fab and fierce, dah it's Louis Vuitton what else can you ask for? These bag and clutches are now ready to buy through www.louisvuitton.com or just google it and find an online shop who has a cheaper price, but be careful faux Louis Vuitton are all over the world.

PHOTOCREDITS: louisvuitton.com

BE FIERCE DAHLING!
xoxo,
Rhai Laborte

No comments:

Post a Comment