Saturday, September 12, 2009

RIHANNA FOR VOGUE ITALIA

Share
Photobucket
(CONSERVE WATER RIRI!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I'M GONNA WEAR THIS TO GO SHOPPING!) SO HOT! The eyewear is cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket
(A GENUINE DEFINITION FOR "PANGABOG!")

Photobucket
(WORK IT GAL!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(BE CAREFUL! CB will cry if something bad happens to you.)
Looks like Riri will hit again, actually she did already countless times. Shots from Vogue Italia for September Issue, I was so amazed with the concept because it's so hot and fierce or should I say FIERCE! Im sure Vogue did not felt any regrets in choosing Riri as their cover gal for this issue. Just look Riri, very Disturbia! HAHAHA! Damn, out of all singers in her generation, Riri got my vote! I really love her I swear. Oh well no one can beat Riri for now, the gal is considered as one of the best trendsetters in the world. OLSEN TWINS? so-so

È così effin CALDO e FEROCE. (NOSEBLEED)

PHOTOCREDITS: Vogue Italy & Rihannadaily.com

BE FIERCE DAHLING!
xoxo,
Rhai Laborte

No comments:

Post a Comment